We all have problems sleeping from time to time. Not only children, but adults also can have sleep problems depending upon the various reasons. Its impact on our daily lives depends on its frequency and severity. Visiting a psychologist in your city, you can have better treatment options which help you take sufficient sleep. In market, there are various kinds of sleeping pills and drugs available, but you need to visit a psychologist in Bhopal to get best treatment.
What Are Sleep Disorders?
Sleep disorders are a group of conditions that affect the ability of a person to sleep. Sleep problems in men and women can be a result of mental stress, depression, financial issues, hectic schedules, relationship issues, fear of future etc. Whether they are caused by a health problem or by too much stress, sleep disorders are becoming increasingly common in India also
Different Types of Sleep Disorders are:
• Sleep Apnea
General symptoms of sleep disorders include:
• difficulty falling or staying asleep
• daytime fatigue
• lack of concentration
• strong urge to take naps during the day
Depending on the type of sleep disorder, people may have a difficult time falling asleep and may feel extremely tired throughout the day.
Good sleep hygiene includes:
• Keep to a regular bedtime schedule.
• Before going to bed, try relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing, yoga, or meditation.
• Follow a balanced diet.
• Make sure your bedroom is dark, quiet, and cool.
• Avoid substances that contain caffeine, such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, or diet pills.
• Avoid alcohol and nicotine before bed.
• Avoid napping during the day.
• Avoid stressful activities and vigorous exercise for at least four hours before going to bed.
• Change your bedroom, if you are unable to sleep there.
The lack of sleep can have a negative impact on energy, mood, concentration, and overall health. Sleep treatment in Bhopal is available at Dr. Satyakant Trivedi clinic. He is very professional, friendly psychiatrist having treated many patients suffering from depression, stress, anxiety, OCD, Substance abuse and sleep problems etc.