Are you feeling depressed or you are feeling too much stress for no reason? Are you wondering how to improve your mood? According to leading psychiatrist in Bhopal, Dr. Satyakant Trivedi, if you are interested in how you can maintain a healthy mind then here are some simple, effective and practical tips to keep your mind healthy.
Check out these practical tips provided by Dr. Satyakant Trivedi for maintaining a healthy mind!
- Make sure you’re getting enough rest/ sleep. Sleep is compulsory to take every person in the World. Without sleep, your body finds it unable to recharge and get energy. Sleep actually boosts your mental health.
- Feel what you feel! Many a times, a person wants to control his/her feelings. Don’t worry about controlling or changing your feelings because it’s natural and it happens. Always express your feelings and try to control only those feelings that are dangerous to you.
- Forgive yourself for past mistakes. Many people around us never forgive himself for any reason. In their life they keep those in mind and suffer from depression and other mental health problems. Dr. Satyakant Trivedi says that you must forget the past things in your life.
- Throw a mini-party for yourself! Celebrating recent accomplishments in your life is one of the fantastic ways to get refreshed and keep your mind healthy. Acknowledging successes is equally important as the failures.
- Eat healthy. Know which food is good for your mental health and which not. Try to consume that food which can boost your mental health with energy and power.
- Exercise. Regularly exercising for 1 hour or two hours can help to cut back stress in your life. Mental health could be relaxed and healthy by doing physical activities.
- Stay away from drugs and alcohol. When you consume cigarettes, drugs, and alcohol, your brain gets disturbed and many a times a person who consumes alcohol or smokes can suffer from depression, stress and suicidal thoughts.
- Make friends. If you are alone and feeling stress, loneliness can be the reason of that stress or depressed mood. So, visit your friends or take their time to meet or enjoy.
- Make the decision without any worry. Worry is the cause of stress and anxiety, so try to make decisions freely. Worry consumes your mind if you let it, but you can also train yourself to avoid worry.
- Join a club or social group. According to mental health doctors, it’s a great initiative to keep your mind healthy that you join a social group or an organization.