Schizophrenia is a kind of mental illness that is usually recognized by delusions, hallucinations and various other cognitive problems. This mental illness can be often a lifetime problem. This disorder appears in late adolescence or in early adulthood. Now, this mental illness is very common across the globe. It has been researched that now most of the people living in all the areas of the globe are prone to the level of mental disorders.
Symptoms of schizophrenia:
- The person suffering from this mental illness may have a variation in the intensity and some of the depressive problems.
- Schizophrenia may also vary from severe to mild.
- If the person has mild symptoms of schizophrenia, then there are different thought patterns through which the person goes through.
- There are some other symptoms that include hallucinations. It means that the patient hears some other voices and they react to it.
- Most of the times the patients are demanding for performing fully destructive and irrational works.
- Sometimes, schizophrenia patient do not even respond to their close ones and also they give a cold or blank look.
- Some other things include delusions. This means they just believe that they are the victims of some hostile forces. They believe that those hostile forces are trying to gain control on them.
- They have disturbing sleep patterns and they feel the need to increase solitude.
- Some of the thoughts like bizarre connections and some of the other thinking patterns just confuse them.
- They have a feeling of restlessness and agitation throughout the day.
Treatment of schizophrenia:
According to psychiatrist in Bhopal, Dr. Satyakant Trivedi, It is really very difficult to give a good rate of success to this disease as it is very complicated for a long period of time. However, the above statement doesn’t mean that the patient suffering from schizophrenia can’t recover at all. Schizophrenia treatment in Bhopal is helping people to get speedy recovery from this disease as soon as possible. It is always advised to the patients of schizophrenia to use Chlorpromazine to control the symptoms of hallucinations. Chlorpromazine is a kind of an antipsychotic drug that is used to control the symptoms of hallucinations and also in other supportive ways. It also helps in controlling and stabilizing the moods of the patients and this is one of the major parts of the schizophrenia treatment in Bhopal.