Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a serious medical condition that requires coordinated, holistic treatment from an experienced psychiatrist in your city. If you are unaware of any psychiatrist, you can search over internet. There are many psychiatrists in Bhopal but if you visit to Satyakant Trivedi, you are in safe hands. He is treating men, women and adolescent girls for OCD, depression, stress, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, anxiety, social anxiety, schizophrenia, and other co-occurring conditions.
OCD symptoms include –
- Washing and cleaning
- Performing the same action repeatedly
- Demanding reassurances
What are the Causes of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
The cause of obsessive-compulsive disorder OCD isn’t fully understood by the researchers but some researches show that both physiological factors and environmental factors are responsible for OCD. According to some researches, OCD may be a result of changes in the body’s natural chemistry or brain functions.
Some people with OCD may also have or develop other serious mental health problems that are written by me here below:
- Depression – a condition in which a person has lasting feelings of sadness and hopelessness.
- Eating Disorders – In this mental disorder, a person has changed eating habits and behavior.
- Generalized anxiety disorder – a condition that causes you to feel anxious about a wide range of situations and issues, rather than one specific event
- Suicidal feelings – People with OCD and severe depression may also have suicidal feelings.