Depression is the primary cause of suicide in our country. In numbers the people commit suicide due to depression but may sufferer find them not able to visit to a Psychiatrist in Bhopal for analysis and treatment. Mostly the patients have greater shyness and some patients do not admit that they have depression must visit to a psychiatric specialist. Often friends and family put great efforts in convincing them for visiting to a doctor of psychiatry in Bhopal.
Some warning signs of depression-
- Loss of appetite & unintentional weight loss
- Reduction in focus and concentration
- Decrease in sex stamina
- Decreased sleep or insomnia or increased sleep
- Fear of future
- Problems in attending any social gatherings
- Suicidal thoughts
The expert Psychiatrist in Bhopal says that as depression progresses, three things are there that make take place in many sufferers namely- Worthlessness, hopelessness, and sadness.
Can depression kill?
Yes, if an individual is having all aforementioned depression symptoms, the individual may take an action to harm self. In many cases a sufferer may try killing. Suicidal ideas are common in the patients that are having depression. There are several examples of well known personalities who have committed suicide and have killed themselves.
Sadness, hopelessness and worthlessness are primary mental disorders which are associated with depression. It means that an individual who have depression, you will possibly see such kind of thinking in them. Always they have low confidence level and they feel greatly hopeless, worthless and sad. All these three are very much common in people who are greatly depressed. Let us learn something important about those briefly here.
- Worthlessness – Ongoing feelings of worthlessness or helplessness or guiltiness often go together with the condition. People tend focusing on personal shortcomings or past failures. They blame themselves when they feel their life is not running the way they want it to be. Teens who face depression usually report worthlessness feeling. They may also report the feeling of misunderstandings and avoid meeting with other people.
- Sadness – One of the most common warning sign of depression, it lasts for more than fifteen days. An individual may describe this symptom as a sense of hopelessness. Also they may sense as if life won’t get better and that this intense sadness level may last for longer time. If this feeling last longer than two years, it is dysthymia which is a kind of chronic depression. In it an individual’s mood are low consistently.
- Hopeless – Another primary symptom of depression is mood disorder. It affects the way individual feel about the life generally. Having hopeless outlook is the common depression sign. Other feelings may be worthlessness or inappropriate guilt or self hate. Usual recurring ideas of depression may be vocalized as- what is the point or it is all my mistakes.
As per the experienced Psychiatrist in Bhopal, if an individual is having depression, it can be cured. Depression isn’t permanent but is a temporary feeling of an individual.
Primary reason why people experiences form this serious mental problem-
- Substance exploitation
- Loss of dearest person
- Certain medicine
- Lack of financial resource availability
- Problems in relationships
- Worries regarding future
If you have had all mentioned depression sign for more than fifteen days, you may be experiencing depression. Identifying that you are in the state of depression is critical and getting the right help as well. Depression affects million people. There are ranges of treatments available. Regardless of the treatment you choose, asking the help of Psychiatrist in Bhopal is the first thing to do so that you may get the life back again.