Feeling tired, Feeling demotivated, sad, losing interest in favorite hobbies or activity are the symptoms of depression and we all sometime experience these kind of symptoms. Some of us handle these feelings quite smartly, but who have weak mental state may find it difficult to cope with these kind of emotions and feelings.
According to World Health Organization (WHO) Depression is very common in worldwide now days
According to WHO 350 million people were affected by depression globally.
- Depression is more common in women than men.
- The cause of depression is not fully understood but it may be Genetics, more introword personality, environment, life events (divorces in marriage, breakups in relationship, financial problems, some kind of medical condition etc. are the cause of depression.
Here are very common Depression symptoms:-
- Depressed mood
- Suicidal thoughts
- Losing interest on favorite activates or hobbies.
- Do not able to focus on studies
- Do not able to focus on career
- Do not able to focus on business
- Do not able to do works which does frequently previously or also not able to do new things.
- Always feeling sad, tired, demotivated, or useless.
- Living separated
- Sleep problems
- Over Eating
- Lack of concentration
- Lack of appetite
The main problem which actually cause depression is not fully understood but whit the help of correct treatment, depressed person will be fine. Counselling, medication or both be helpful in depression. If you are living in Bhopal, Depression Counseling is available at Dr. Satyakant Trivedi Clinic. He is very experienced and an award-winning psychiatrist in Bhopal.
According to him, if you take depression as easy as you do for any physical illness, then there are more chances that you recover from depression too quickly. Opposite to it, if you hide some of your feelings and think depression as a severe mental illness then you may struggle more to cope with it and in many cases a sufferer may try to commit suicide.
So, finally a psychiatrist in Bhopal can urge you to visit him as early as you see any of the depression symptoms or multiple depression symptoms. You can help your friend, family, colleague or a relative to get rid of.